Role & Responsibilities:
- To develop, manage and execute digital campaigns and communication plans to create online awareness / buzz, build fan base for different business purposes
- To manage projects that utilizes a range of online advertising channels (including SEO, SEM, Search Marketing, Affiliate, Ads Networks, and Social Marketing etc.) to drive online traffic, full development life cycle, product rollout , UAT and deployment
- To communicate and build relationship with digital partners and bloggers / KOLs
- To prepare report to measure, analyze and review the performance
- To assist overall project execution and documentation
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by team head
- Minimum 4 years of experience in online marketing /online advertising / online community management
- Possess strong ability in planning and executing marketing campaigns via various online media and digital channels across Greater China
- Strong sense of launching digital campaigns in driving online awareness / buzz
- Compelling understanding of different web analytics tool to optimize campaign performance (i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics
- Understanding of UX/UI design, O2O Campaign, website and mobile app development
- Articulate with web analytics methodologies, including tagging experimentation, A/B testing, competitor and market analytics etc. to measure and optimize digital campaigns (including PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social, display etc.)
- Familiar with project execution and management
- A combination of certifications such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Yahoo Ambassador certification etc. will be an added asset
- Creative, Detail-minded and persuasive is highly preferable.
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
and follow us on our New World Talent Facebook page!