Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic discussions with external partners to form partnership deal via multi-dimensional relationship in joint promotion opportunities, 360 marketing planning, special events, acquisition opportunities and other activities
- Responsible for developing corporate mapping in identifying potential business alliances in Greater Bay Area
- Manage action plans and deliver on commitments to drive value for our alliance and participating business units
- Manage day to day alliance and relationships in order to ensure smooth delivery of alliance deliverables
- Strong analytical skills to identify opportunities in increasing business to business sales and measuring the results on initiatives
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the partners’ business and marketing goals, strategic initiatives, and current issues relevant to their business and industry by both coordinating with partner contacts and conducting secondary research
- Partner with internal business units and brands to identify relevant ways for experiential marketing initiatives
- Develop tools, processes and reporting to further standardize and improve the operation and effectiveness of the team, and/or increase the sharing of knowledge and best practices across the Strategic Alliances organization
- University grade in Business Marketing or Communications
- 10 - 12 years of working experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Leadership Role
- Experience in B2B business development in Greater Bay Area would be an advantage
- Strong project management and organization skills, being meticulous, and having the ability to prioritize and manage multiple and competing demands in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of each partners’ needs and strategies
- Ability to build successful long term relationships through ongoing strong relationship management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Leadership Team, Sales & Marketing, legal, compliance.
- Strong communication, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
and follow us on our New World Talent Facebook page!